Are you familiar with Emile Henry Products?
- Emile Henry was founded in 1850, and located in Marcigny, a small town in the province of Burgundy, France.
- The Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties in comparison to other clays, which keep food hot and more flavorsome when resting on the dining table or on a kitchen sideboard.
- All Emile Henry products are direct freezer-to-oven. They exhibit extraordinary thermal shock properties.They are Broiler and Microwave safe
- Emile Henry products do not chip or crack easily. One can cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the product.
- The surfaces do not trap and hold baked on or burnt food. Cleaning is remarkably easy. All Emile Henry products are dishwasher safe.
- There is no lead or cadmium in our products, all of the glazes meet California Prop 65, and all of the products are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
- All Emile Henry products carry a limited household ten year warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship.
|Roasting Dish 13.8×10
|Mixing Bowl Set
|Flame Round Stewpot
|Oval Stew Pot 6.3qt